Ricoh 9210 and printing Nakoosa Synaps 14mil issues

DigiRod

I been running this the past couple months with little issues and now I can't seem to get multiple sheets through the press without the static causing it to stick to the cooling belts just after the fuser. I'm able to print 1 sheet all the way through just fine. I would have thought over the winter months I would have had more issues then now. I'm located in Central Pennsylvania. Any ideas or help would be appreciated.

Just throwing this out there. We recently started having regular jams after the cooling belt and found that the soft rubber transfer rollers just after the cooling belt were literally falling apart and had reduced in size enough to not be pulling the sheet through. After fixing this, no more jams.

We have found that our techs seem to neglect the paper path rollers for far too long. They wear down and start causing intermittent jams or skews as they wear out.

Just throwing this out there. We recently started having regular jams after the cooling belt and found that the soft rubber transfer rollers just after the cooling belt were literally falling apart and had reduced in size enough to not be pulling the sheet through. After fixing this, no more jams.

We have found that our techs seem to neglect the paper path rollers for far too long. They wear down and start causing intermittent jams or skews as they wear out.
Thanks for the tip. I will have to check these out. I have a pretty good tech that works with me on things, plus the machine is 5 yrs old with a hugh click count.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back