ROLAND CJ500 Solvent conversion help.

Johnmagliano

I have a CJ500, I have everything needed to convert it to solvent ink, I purchased the conversion kit form a good source. I did get basic instructions for installation however I am not trusting myself to do the install. I have over 25 years experience building computers and networks however I have never had to take this printer apart. I recently had the entire printer cleaned and all replaceable parts replaced except the print heads. I wanted to wait to replace the heads when I was ready to do the solvent conversion. So I have new print heads with all the parts that came with the solvent upgrade kit. If there is anyone in the TAMPA FLORIDA area with experience I would gladly pay to have this conversion installed for me. Or if someone can talk me through the install via Video conference I would pay someone to do that. If anyone can help me please send me a message and I can give you the details of the kit I purchased and send you photos of what it came with. Also the company I bought it from has no problem helping over the phone and answering any questions. Thank you for any help and if anyone is in need of network or computer advice, Wireless setup help, or data recovery from a crashed hard drive please message me. I offer my help to all on the forum.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back