Ryobi 3304 with console

Yes the 524ge has both auto blanket wash and press washup, and simi auto plate loading I can change all 4 plates in under 2 min.
Most of the jobs we run are 2 up 81/2 x 11 flyers 4/4 and full bleed 11 x 17 posters we also run 4/4 magizines for the college our runs are from 500 to 30,000 copies thats 1 reason we bought this press the change over is so fast and easy. I am not a Ryobi sales man but I love this press I love coming to work again just to run this press my job is so much easier now that I am not washing the press 3 4 or even 5 times a day running a 2 color press.

With the Scanning densotomer <Spelling < I have no trouble keeping the colors the same from copy 1 to the last one works great.

Last edited:
The GE is the newer ver of the HE about the same But as like the GE the washers are add on's options that you can order with the press.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back