Saphira Inks - What Do You Think?

Do Superior inks blend a special ink for Heidelbergs or is the Saphira ink just a label switch? I have never run Superior inks so have no experience but was just curious.

superior inks

superior inks

Please comment, reply on the Saphira sheet fed inks. Anything at all would be helpfull knowledge.

We use Superior's Biolocity line which I believe is Heidelbergs Saphira and it runs great for us. We can leave it in the fountians over nite and the turn time is about 15 mins. We really like it.

We use Superior's Biolocity line which I believe is Heidelbergs Saphira and it runs great for us. We can leave it in the fountians over nite and the turn time is about 15 mins. We really like it.

Heidelberg XL105 or .....?

Do run regular or L/T?

And how's the mileage on the yellow compared to the key,cyan and magenta?

Thanks dadeo. D

we run it on out sm74 and xl75. we do run a low tack and asked our ink man to make the yelo xtra low only because it had a tendence to back off in the fountian. other than that we get good mileage out of all colors.

How is your technical service in regards to ink from your hedi rep? Is it same day service when needed, does the rep work with you proactively as well as reactively and also service all other hedi consumables on press? Thank you dadeo.

Saphira ink in Australia, is listed as being made in Europe. Does anyone know if it is still superior biolocity ?

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back