Scitex Dolev 800

Define running. Our's hard drive went out, and we lost the specs, but everything else still worked/works fine. Been just sitting there for a couple of years, though. Just don't really know how to set it back up, and wouldn't use it enough to warrant paying someone to do it. Same for the Brisque/RS6000, except drives were still good. So, we can't actually use it now, ourselves, but with some know-how, perhaps someone else could.

Hello, My name is Jerry and I currently have 2 running Scitex Dolev 800's for sale. If you arte interested you may contact me direct at 336-312-2409. Yes they are running.
thanks,
Jerry

Does anyone know of any Scitex / Creo engineers still working in the UK (London area)?
We have an old Dolev 800 v with a spinner issue.
We have had the spinner reconditioned by an engineer who by his own admission is not familiar with Scitex, but was able to deduce that the spinner cannot locate its origin point, meaning that images are starting in the wrong position on the film. They are also coming out blurry, which we believe is connected to the same issue (as the two problems started at the same time).

Could anyone point us in the right direction?

Thanks

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back