Score for Baum folder

Craig

I am getting prices on a new Baum 20 folder and I am being lead to get a couple of Ultimate Scores from D&R Bindery instead of Tri-Creasers from Technifold. Has anyone had any experience with the D&R product, the guys at Baum are telling me it work just like the Tri-Creaser???

Last edited:
Howdy

The Ultimate score is basically the something as the Try score. There’s only so many ways you can score on a folder. The most important thing in a good score is the operator. They both work well in most applications but some times you just have to improvise.

Ed,
I couldn't agree more, sometimes you just do whatever needs to be done to get the job out the door. I was wondering if the Ultimate Score would hold up as well as the Tri-Creaser, ad made as nice of a score as well.

i have baum folder 500 dc, it stuck paper, we took out it but and then it does not turn on, any budy has any knowledge about it...

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back