Screen PT-R 8600 Laser Diode

I'm CTP technical and i had read about the change procedure of the 8600's laser, Does Anybody know this jig tool to jump all diodes, or there's this tool to sale ??

jig tool to jump all diodes???

What do you mean? You don't need special tools to replace the laser.
I sell laser diode for screen 8600 and 8000.

jig tool to jump all diodes???

What do you mean? You don't need special tools to replace the laser.
I sell laser diode for screen 8600 and 8000.

Hi Philip, We are talking about proper procedure of doing a repair,

Here are the Jigs you will need for your LD. The Part numbers were modified for confidentiality.

LD SHORT CONNECTOR JIG
DN+864086-00

LD EXCHANGING JIG
DN+811037-00

These tools are available at your local Agfa and Screen suppliers!!!! If you have any difficulty getting them, let me know to provide you with a quote. Not very expensive tools.
Welcome to board!

Last edited:
It's not easy to replace the Laser Diode on your Creo/Kodak CTP machine. You need tools to do that. Yes, we can fix that.

It's not easy to replace the Laser Diode on your Creo/Kodak CTP machine. You need tools to do that. Yes, we can fix that.

I didn't ask if I need any tools or not !! ! I asked if you sell Laser Diodes. It is a direct question and needs a direct answer. Yes/ NO!.
I have a customer for you in Europe. He repairs lasers too. he is out of diodes and need a supplier. He has no conflict with your business. Where are you located?

Here is my contact information.

[email protected]
1416706-5473

Last edited:
Just out of curiosity, are the diodes in a Screen 4100 easy to change out by the user? What tools are needed? Thanks

the diodes in a Screen 4100 easy to change out

the diodes in a Screen 4100 easy to change out

A maintenance technology, then the laser head 8600 with the change, no tools. 4100 laser head replacement to 1.5mm metric hex

Just out of curiosity, are the diodes in a Screen 4100 easy to change out by the user? What tools are needed? Thanks

Hi,

The tools for changing the Laser Diode.
Please open the attached file.

Hope this will help!

Attachments

• Tools.jpg
    Tools.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 284

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back