Screen Thermal CTP

Try calling 856-904-3110. His name is Jack David and he is an independent contractor who does installs for CTP devices, as well as other things. He may have sources to help find a device. He and someone he works with did our install and no problems. A Screen PTR 4300 Thermal.
Jack Ryan
Perfect Printing

Screen Thermal CTP

I too am an independent tech and I work with a number of pre-press equipment dealers and manufacturers... both new and used. I also have access to some great deals on the repo market.
Write back and let me know more specifically what you are looking for... 4-up or 8-up? do you need a RIP and/or workflow? what price range are you thinking about? where are you located?... etc...
You can write offline if you wish or you can call me as well.
Thanks!

Kim Sakowski

KJSAKS Enterprises, Inc
3839 Reflection Way
Las Vegas, NV 89147
ph... 702-561-5936
e-mail... [email protected]

reliable SCREEN CTP platesetter vendors

reliable SCREEN CTP platesetter vendors

Hi Shiva: Screen makes very reliable technology so it is logical you would want a knowledgeable reseller one who also certifies, installs, trains, etc.

Suggest if shopping you contact Joe Pihl at MKL as they have global customers and many years of experience with all platesetters support. Google MKL in Chicago. Joe Pihl's Cell phone is: 630 217 - 8028.

All the best,

Greg Imhoff
President GRIPdigital, inc. & Director EPG Color Solutions
(800) 394 - 7130 - office
(708) 557 - 2021 - cell
Print Properties Committee Member and GRACoL G7 Expert
Essex Products Group | Integrated Color Control Systems

Hello,

I am currently looking for a used Screen Thermal CTP. Let me know if anyone wants to sell or knew anyone who is looking for a buyer.
Thank you.

Regards,
Shiva
[email protected]

We can help.... Everyone's looking for a deal right now, it's a buyers market. We purchase from bankruptcies and lease returns so we can pass on the savings to you.

We can help you find what you need within your budget...we specialize in SCREEN Thermal CTPs, COBALT Violet CTPs, Basysprint UV Setters and DPX Polyester CTPs. Make sure you get a good warranty from a reputable dealer. We service what we sell. Leasing, plates, digital proofing...just let us know.

Spectrecom
Terry Allen
818-679-5168

Hello,

I am currently looking for a used Screen Thermal CTP. Let me know if anyone wants to sell or knew anyone who is looking for a buyer.
Thank you.

Regards,
Shiva
[email protected]
dear Sir,

We buy and sell used prepress equipment (CTP and Imagesetters). Available in our stock :
USED CTP AGAFA ACENTO
USED CTP SCREEN 4100 + 8600
USED CTP LOTEM
USED CTP AGFA AVALON

and others CTP.....

Please contact me by email : [email protected]
and I am sending you my stock list.

With best regards
helen

Screen CTP for sale

Screen CTP for sale

We have several Screen CTPs available, we offer delivery, installation, training, RIPS and workflow, Digital proofing, everything you need...where are you located?

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back