Selection Resizing

CruzinCooler

Hello folks.
I was wondering if there is a way to make a selection on a page and just increase/decrease that selection. Not the whole page. I set up an action that I thought would select an area (which it does) but it won't change the sizeof the selection.
Thanks,
CruzinCooler

Hello folks.
I was wondering if there is a way to make a selection on a page and just increase/decrease that selection. Not the whole page. I set up an action that I thought would select an area (which it does) but it won't change the sizeof the selection.
Thanks,
CruzinCooler

What version are you on? Can you share the action list or a screenshot of the list or write out the exact steps?

There should be a few ways to do this… Easy enough to do in PitStop Pro 17 with the scale selection action list option.

Stephen Marsh

Indeed, Stephen is completely correct.
However be aware that the Scale Selection action was only added in PitStop 2017 (because a lot of customers asked for it!).

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back