Small Score Unit or Tabletop

mur

Currently we throw everything up on the larger cylinder press, however most times it is in use with larger jobs, and smaller jobs tend to sit a bit.
Sometimes If the quantity is super small we will score it on the cutter or with a wheel scores on our Larger MBO's, however this isn't really ideal.

We are looking into getting a smaller unit or Tabletop that will be able to score and fold 4 pagers and/or trifolds (8.5x11), nothing will be over 12x20. Does anyone have any suggestions

Thank you

Tabletop Scoring Machine

Tabletop Scoring Machine

Dear MUR,

We have a full line of Scoring machines. Please see the link below and feel free to give me a call if you have any questions.

If you are looking for a machine to score your digitally printed material take a look at our EZ Creaser. I also offer a "Group Buy" Discount through this forum.

UV Coating Machines, Numbering Machines, Perforating Machines, Scoring Machines, Creasing Machines, InkJet Numbering Machines By Count Machinery Company

Mike Ray
Count Machinery

Try Morgana, they are really good table top scoring machines.

We have a Morgana Auto-Creaser and it is a fine machine. It's perfect for that digital crap that people want because it scores jobs with toner and almost eliminates cracking on them.
We also have a Cylinder press but try and use the Morgana as much as possible.

CreaseStream Junior or Mini

CreaseStream Junior or Mini

Jorson and Carlson Company is the US distributor for the CreaseStream Junior & Mini Creasing Machines. You can reach me @ 800.656.7766 x 34 for more details, and you can visit a video demonstration @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yD_EK3Vm1i4 or http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QgsX9H for the latest technology for the New Era Digital printer.

Joe Zambole
Jorson and Carlson Company
800.656.7766 x 34 / Welcome to Jorson and Carlson: THE SHARPER TECHNOLOGY

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back