software to edit ICC

tsdomenichelli

Hello Print Planet,

I´m new in Color management and I want to know if I can edit the icc profile and if yes what software Can I use?

Best regards

Sure, you can edit ICC profiles. If you have the ProfileMaker package, you can use ProfileEditor. Kodak used to have a Photoshop plug-in called ColorFlow Custom Color Tool. FujiFilm's ColourKit has a profile editor. ColorBlind Edit was fantastic for profile editing, in addition to its primary function as a color editor for images. Heidelberg's Prinect Color Toolbox has some editing capabilities.

This is by no means a complete list. There are many to choose from.

Lots of options...but I find ProfileEditor that's part of the ProfileMaker package to be one of the more intuitive ones. I believe you can still purchase ProfileEditor as a stand-alone application.

Regards,
Terry Wyse

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back