Sooo Coooold...

che.c

Our building has run out of oil, and my elec heater broke yesterday.. It's now so cold that I've resorted to warming my hands with the fuser.

IT'S FREEZING.

Don't worry che.c, the end is in sight! On the way home, the car said it's got up to 0, so that's nearly tropical isn't it?

I have this mental image of you in a bobble hat huddled over a hot fuser...

run the copier and print some more. if all else fails burn the paper. its not eviroment green but you'll be warm.

The machines usually warm the place up a bit, but there's no work on because of the new year slow start.. As for burning, the building's getting closed in a week so I'd be quite keen to have a nice fire in my wastepaper bin, unfortunately it's so cold MY LIGHTER'S STOPPED WORKING.

Hmm, I've got some spare fusers, might have to warm em up and swap them out one at a time and build a chair out of them. That seems the most sensible thing to do at this point.

As for you margadri.. export some of that damn heat over here and stop hogging it all! We'll provide you with ice fer yer drinks.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back