Spot colors won't turn into process...

motormount

Hi all!

I'm using a couple of group templates in which i've turned on the ''Map all spot colors to process disregarding job settings'' option on color conversion.

Today i printed a job using this template,didn't check it,and i 've got me 5 plates!!!

I checked the prepare file sequense and the ''Map all spot..'' option was on!

I changed the spot color to process manually in the job settings,put out the job right and then i created another job with this option(map2process)

Again every document i tested produced pages with spot colors!!!!

The teckies told me that they should give it a closer look,but is there anything i could check out first on my own?

That's Prinready 3.5 on a xp sp2 machine!

Thanks in advance,

Antonis.

I figured out a ''solution'',deleting the group and sequence templates and using the backups i've got.

I'm keeping backups because every now and then when i'm creating a job and assigning a sequense template to it,some java error message pops out and the template cannot longer be loaded-except for this time where it was loaded but din't worked right...:mad:

The tecks told us is due to our local network-but can't solved it out because they aren't the ones who putted the network together-,i wonder if anyone has come up against anything like this! :confused:

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back