Spot UV machine

anouarsurvive

Hello,
I'm looking to purchase an Spot Uv machine,
I really don't know what the difference between X or Y. But I think that there are 2 systems, stop cylinder and another one. Right?

Kompac Kwik Finish UV & Aqueous Coating System

Kompac Kwik Finish UV & Aqueous Coating System

The Kompac Kwik Finish is an exciting offline coating and curing system, providing a quick and easy way to apply UV, Aqueous, Primer & Specialty Coatings to a wide variety of substrates. Thin substrates...No Problem! From onion skin to plastics; whether digital output or offset, each job will have the visual appeal, lasting durability, protection and rub resistant finish that your customers expect!

-Flood & spot coat as well as spot not coat (allowing areas to be free of coating), encouraging enhanced finishing capability and assisting with variable data printing
-Apply UV, aqueous, primer & specialty coatings with one system!
-Easy to setup & operate
-5 minute coating change and clean up (with the patented Kompac Vac)
-Auto level pump & sensor (Automatically replenishes coating when it is low)
-Patented Kompac Air Delivery System provides 'non-contact' delivery of the coated sheet

For more information write to [email protected] or visit Welcome to Kompac Tech

Attachments

• Kompac Kwik Finish[1].pdf
    334.3 KB · Views: 217
Thank you so much for your interest in the Kompac Kwik Finish system! We would love to discuss pricing and availability with you based on your needs and requirements. Kompac strives to maintain and exceed our customer satisfaction and in order to better serve you; we ask that you provide us with more information (ie. Print engine, sheet size, etc.). Please contact me at [email protected] or by phone at (908) 534-8411, ext. 1112. I look foward to hearing from you!

The Kompac Kwik Finish is an exciting offline coating and curing system, providing a quick and easy way to apply UV, Aqueous, Primer & Specialty Coatings to a wide variety of substrates. Thin substrates...No Problem! From onion skin to plastics; whether digital output or offset, each job will have the visual appeal, lasting durability, protection and rub resistant finish that your customers expect!

-Flood & spot coat as well as spot not coat (allowing areas to be free of coating), encouraging enhanced finishing capability and assisting with variable data printing
-Apply UV, aqueous, primer & specialty coatings with one system!
-Easy to setup & operate
-5 minute coating change and clean up (with the patented Kompac Vac)
-Auto level pump & sensor (Automatically replenishes coating when it is low)
-Patented Kompac Air Delivery System provides 'non-contact' delivery of the coated sheet

For more information write to [email protected] or visit Welcome to Kompac Tech

thank you for your file,
It can be ineteressent but I just need the detail in Cm not in inch.
can somebody who used the Sakurai machine tell me thedifference between the trumax and the Natgraph.
thanky ou

Kompac Kwik Finish

Kompac Kwik Finish

I have attached a copy of the Kompac Kwik Finish brochure above with measurements in mm. I hope that this is helpful. Again, if you have any questions or would like any more information, please feel free to contact me at [email protected].

Attachments

• Kompac Kwik Finish (UK).pdf
    345.6 KB · Views: 254
thank you for your file,
It can be ineteressent but I just need the detail in Cm not in inch.
can somebody who used the Sakurai machine tell me thedifference between the trumax and the Natgraph.
thanky ou

We run all Sakurai's here at our location, These are great coaters!!
We run from 70# C1S label up to 32Pt. board.
As we are getting busy here, we are looking at another Sakurai, but in a large
format, 48" x 64" 162A.
Feel free to email me if you have any questions.

Welcome to Graphic Coating
[email protected]

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back