Stahl t-49

Need an operating manual for the stahl t-49 folder. Bought a folder with the parts of the feeder in a box. I need to get pictures or a schematic of where the parts go and help on running the folder. will be grateful for any type of help.

Fleabay has them from time to time. If you need some reference pictures and they have not totally dismantled the feeder you may can cruise some used equipment sites for pictures and get it together. Not a whole lot to them.

Try calling Baum Folder at 1-800-543-6107 (USA). They build all the Stahl folders for the US, as they are owned by Heidelberg now.

Heidelberg Stahlfolder Ti 40

Heidelberg Stahlfolder Ti 40

Have anyone for sale Heidelberg Stahlfolder Ti 40 with Tremat suction?
If yes and want sell, offer to me with price Euro ? I hope that modell is Year 2000 or younger.

If you have photos, send some photos also. You can send offer direct there

I hope that Folder is inside Europa Union.

Best regards.

Last edited:
Baumfolder does not have parts, operator or wiring manuals for the T-49. That is a very old machine. One additional note, parts are hard to come by for that machine, particularly factory rollers.

I can supply you with a manual, please email me and I will forward you the files. I would have posted them here, but once they are posted they become hard to manage.

Last edited:

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back