Standard Finishing Systems has announced the Standard Horizon AF-408/TV-406F Small-format Folder. Targeting the insert & pharmaceutical markets, this is a fully automated, 8-buckle folder, featuring operator-friendly setup that handles a wide-range of simple & complex fold patterns.
- Internal memory stores up to 200 patterns.
- Color touchscreen facilitates easy setup.
- Separate feed & delivery counters provide piece production data for critical jobs such as pharmaceutical inserts.
- In the initial folding section, 2-fold plates expand the number of folds that can be performed prior to cross-folding, or when running the TV-406F right angle section in parallel.
- Handles sheet sizes from 1.97” x 3.94” up to 16.92” x 25.98”.
- Runs up to 590 fpm, and the suction head can run up to 30,000 cycles per hour.