Suprasetter A74 motor problem

totitotek

Hello everyone,

We are experiencing an issue with our Suprasetter A74 (2007).

It started about a year ago with occasional errors 07951 (Motor end stage detected an error and is locked) at the end of plate exposure and 07956 (No index pulse was found …) during machine startup. Over time, these issues have become more frequent. We are now also encountering errors 07403 (An error occurred when conveying a plate …) and 07412 (An error occurred when conveying a plate). These errors are caused by the drum not rotating. Error 07951 now also occurs during the exposure process at various stages.

Interestingly, if I expose only 1 or 2 plates at a time, wait a few minutes, and then expose 1 or 2 more plates, there is a higher chance of no errors compared to exposing all plates at once.

Our technician suggests that the motor might be faulty, but I am hesitant to replace the motor if the issue might be something else.

I would appreciate any advice.

Thank you.

Hi sir:

Please review the sensors between input and output , look for faulty connectors, or corroded, or dirty, and clean very well.

Of course look for the regulated power supply according with the wiring diagrams, if there are in Tolerance.

note: I have all tech documentation for Heidelberg Suprasetter A 74 and others.

Blessing

[email protected]
Managua, Nicaragua Central America

Cell+ WhatsApp:+ 505 8861 1441

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back