The Last Day

gordo

723 The Last Day.jpg

That's because the company didn't so much as bother to have a little pizza "goodbye" party at lunchtime.

That's because he's not actually leaving for good.

He'll be back. They always come back.

It's like a Stephen King thing.....

I don't know how you kept it going this long. No matter the subject, there is a limit to ideas. It was nice while it lasted.

I’m holding out hope 🤞 that there will still be the occasional post with a new ‘toon once in awhile, or maybe even some recycled ones from years gone by. I’m sure there are plenty of strips that have never been viewed by the majority of active members in here and it would be a nice surprise, now and then.

In french, "Au revoir" means "à vous revoir", which can be translated in "to see you again" : you say "au revoir" to people that you know you will see again !
(but if you plan to never see people again, you say "Adieu")

In german, "Auf wiedersehen" can also be translated in "to see (you) again" (wieder = again, sehen = to see).

So both french and german goodbyes are not definitive : does it mean that there is still an hope for a come-back ?

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back