Topsetter 74 autoloader error

vance

Have he following error, anybody here knows where I could troubleshoot?

E8307. Air pressure in the plate pad doesnt go down

Last edited:
Insufficient vacuum, worn out suction cup(s), air leak somewhere or vacuum sensor incorrect adjustment. Most likely first or 2-nd from this list.

I got it to load once or twice but then again the error. I have checked cups and leaks..
Not sure how to adjust vacuum.. its on 56.2 when the gripper is going for the plate..
pam_add have you had this error, what part do I need? Thanks

IMG_20211221_194704-min.jpg
IMG_20211221_194709-min.jpg

Hi sir;

You must test the sensor for plate empty, clean it, and look, for loose connector, or loose wires, or dirty wires, or corroded, clean with special electronic contact cleaner.

2) If the probleme persist , after you done the step mentioned before replace sensor

3) you can test the sensor easy; with the camera eye from his cell, you will the sensor with light blue, normally with the eye YOU can NOT do it, since is I.R.

4) look, for to see if there are voltage, in the sensor too

Merry Christmas
[email protected]

Mobile+WhatsApp: +505 8861 1441

Yes i have the same error our technician change it.
Tomorrow i take pic of the part if i find it.
Its very cheap , i forget the name white small cilinder .

Hi sir;

I can suggest you look in the parts book, the sensor or photo sensor for the plate, is more easy.
photo sensors.jpg

However attached is there a colection of photo sensors, or sensors, for differents machines or equipment, you must look something like that.

Happy New Year
[email protected]

Mobile +WhatsApp; +505 8861 1441

Hi Chock, I only have the part list for the ctp , not the loader. I will look for these sensors. Thanks

IMG_20211227_113139-min.jpg

Here are two sensors. Is it one of these?

Sometimes the loader works, is 84 pressure normal when loading a plate?

The red light sensor works fine. But the blue one doesnt seem to do anything.

When should it beep? When it detects metal?

Instead of replacing the blue sensor, first try moving it further down closer to the plate. Also, those suction cups should be replaced, or at the very least cleaned.

Attached two other sensors. If I get close to the blue sensor it works..

Pam is it one of these you changed?

Attachments

• 1641372695585-min.jpg
    1641372695585-min.jpg
    715.5 KB · Views: 186
  • 1641372695622-min (2).jpg
    1641372695622-min (2).jpg
    745 KB · Views: 178
vance, you will notice some sensors have a sensitivity trimmer you can play with and check the LED sensor switching state on and off. Can also change sensor distance to target and/or parameters in software before deciding the sensor is damaged, matter of fact they rarely need to be replaced. One more thing I don not advise you play with the vacuum sensor programming which is quite complicated just leave this one alone. If there's a vacuum problem check pump efficiency/leaks/hisses first.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back