trouble posting

I got errors too it wouldn't post and then say it was a duplicate tread from one posted less then 5 minutes ago and redirect.

Also the unread post number has not been showing right, it just said 90 unread posts and then when I click on the new post in the top menu bar it then showed 18.

Now I got this:

"This forum requires that you wait 10 seconds between posts. Please try again in 9 seconds"

Think it was a memory issue...Please let me know if you still see those duplicate thread errors. this would have also impacted the unread post error you saw.

the error I was getting was like a 500 error server not responding. if I see it again I will screen capture. also I would hit refresh and it would post about 10% of the time. this post work obviously.

Last edited:
When I submit a post the screen goes white. I have to refresh in order to see my post.

- this time it worked correctly though :-(

gordo

gordo, please let me know if you get the error...the increase in memory has cleared it up for me.
thanks

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back