TrueFlow 6.01

bodkin

hi,
I've two questions.
from Manual:
Work Style Allows you to select 2up Sheetwise, 2up Work & Turn or Sheetwise.

When I try change Work Style from Sheetwise to eg 2up Sheetwise my computer is freezes. What I doing wrong? What options I must change?

-------------------------------------------------------------------
second question: (maybe obvious)
I always use "Insert imposition Templete" ctrl+I

I wonder on what can be used "Insert plate" ?

change to Prinergy and Preps and it will solve your issues.

Frustrated Trueflow user.

I think that's pretty bad form, to go on another vendors section within the forum and shamelessly promote your product and run others down. I fail to see how you can be a 'frustrated Trueflow user' when your bio says you are the managing director of a Kodak distributor.

Dear stu,

1. I had the decency to wire down who I am, unlike you.
2. With over 20 year as production manager at print shop I can recommend users what is good.
3. If the user is frustrated than switching to prinergy will solve his frustration.
4. There is no shame in advising some solution especially when I'm not the who will sell him this solution and I believe that we have over 5000 km between us.

I wish you all the best with your screen system as you will need it and more forums like that will flourish.

1. i'm not a Trueflow user, neither am I trying to promote or sell any products.
2. in your 20 years as production manager I can't believe you used every available workflow at the same time in their latest version. I believe Trueflow 6 is quite an old product now.
3. The original poster did not ask what product he should replace Trueflow with. I can't believe that even Prinergy doesn't have the odd fault.

All I meant was that I felt the comments you were making which didn't answer the original posters questions were crass, unprofessional and unsubstantiated.

Your loyalty to kodak and it's products is to be commended. It may be interesting to read your posts in a years time.

Dear Gents,
Let dudi to believe in Prinergy, to use Prinergy, to make with Prinergy what he/she wants.
I really believe that people in this forum are real professionals, who want to help to people which need it. I believe that the forum is not for promoting one or another product, workflow etc.
I would like to ask the moderator to lock the thread and all threads where somebody is trying to be aggressive, or to deny other products.
Best Regards!

Insert Plate allows you to switch plate size and Plate marks, This is used for example if a template is created using Speedmaster 72, but then at the last minute the job is switched to Speedmaster 74.

To use you need to create the plate with the information you want included and save it in Trueflow Work/templates/plate..

Best wishes

hi,
I've two questions.
from Manual:
Work Style Allows you to select 2up Sheetwise, 2up Work & Turn or Sheetwise.

When I try change Work Style from Sheetwise to eg 2up Sheetwise my computer is freezes. What I doing wrong? What options I must change?

-------------------------------------------------------------------
second question: (maybe obvious)
I always use "Insert imposition Templete" ctrl+I

I wonder on what can be used "Insert plate" ?

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back