Trueflow SE Ver 5.01 TF123

Rheboi

Am currently using Trueflow and am experiencing problems with it freezing. After restarting I can work on one job and immediately I click on another folder it freezes again, I am unable to work on two jobs in a row without a freeze. This does not happen often but when it does it drives me nuts!

I've looked at the error that windows generates after it tells me the program is not responding. I tried to attach it here but I can't... error is about java?

Cheers

Re: Trueflow SE Ver 5.01 TF123

Hi
If your talking about the freezes being on a Mac client we had the same problem. Our Trueflow engineer spent considerable time on the problem and eventually disabled alot of the options on the TrueFlow box network card. Sorry I can't be more precise than that but hopefully it will point you in the right direction. If not I can contact our engineer and get more detail.

Re: Trueflow SE Ver 5.01 TF123

Try to do this:
Client maintenance (see attached file).
Delete older jobs.
Defagment disks (E: and D:)
Run full scan antivirus.

If after this do not work properly, reinstall.

Good luck!!
Carlos

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back