Updating Veraworks RIP software to 4.0

Designia

Hi, We just upgraded to Windows 7 and the our version of the Versaworks RIP software needs to be updated. I can't find the download ANYWHERE on their site and when I try to do it automatically through the software updates I get an error. Has anyone updated Versaworks 2.2 to 4.0? Any help is appreciated, thanks!

I see the updates but I can't download them, I don't know what the problem is. I'm going to call them and have them send me a direct link or soemthing.

I can download them. Provide me an ftp server and I will upload them for you. Or call them, as you wish.

That's awesome of you and I appreciate that but co-worker got the updates to load through the Windows 7 menu Start> All Programs > Roland Versaworks and right clicking brought up the online update option. I'm a Mac girl so would never have found that.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back