Upgrade Prosetter 52-74 , and how repair motherboard?

Mark83

Friends, i have buyed a Prosetter 74 (and Prosetter 52 for parts repair) my motherboard Prosetter 74 don't comunic with the air switch, all test in diag mode are good, only the pressure test failed, i have changed mi Motherboard 74 with motherboard 52 and now my Prosetter is perfectly functionant (naturally i have big problem with center of work, but i going ) now i know the problem is the motherboard, someone have idea to adjust my Motherboard 74 (if anyone haved the same problem) and the autorization code to use my old motherboard 52 like a 74 how i find it? At who i tell it?

THANKS A LOT

Which board is for you the motherboard? the LP2C2? Please contact me. If all you sayed is excat, there is no much complicated to get again the 74 abailable machine.

Hello, why the motherboard, typically pressure problems are related to the compressor :confused:

Check the compressor.....

Mark83, if the pressure test fails I would put back the 74 motherboard, check the compressor, the two filters and the regulator. Most important take apart the regulator and give it a good clean, lots of slime and corrosion inside - typical symptom pressure rising too slowly, times out and fails. Hope it helps.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back