URGENT // Ink composition

amomtaz93

Hi there:
I am trying to have some data about ink composition for an academic paper these data should include Varnish ,Pigments ,Additives and resins used . That is because i knew that calcium compounds in water which we use in fountain solution in sheet fed offset (cold set ink) may react with ink resins results in oilophilic (oil accepted) areas on dampening rollers so the dampening system efficiency will be decreased .Thanks for your help......

Dear cold:

Thanks for your interest. So please send me only basics but these data should be documented as i told you this is an academic work so kindly data should include author name, book name , and year publishing. and again i do not want your special formula all i need is a common data and an answer for my question .What resins could react with calcium compound in water we add to dilute F.S.?

Thanks

Hi Amomtaz93,

I have sent you an e-mail. If you require anything further , please don't hesitate to contact me.

M. Galvan

M. Galvan

Need help, I am having a flying problem on a flexo press, as I increase the press speed a mist appears at the both sides of the substrate (uncoated paper) .
My ink suppplier telles me that they have a transfer agent in the formluation that could cause this problem but they can not solve my problem, itheby remove this agent form the formulation it affects the transfer and the sthregth of the color.
Is there anythig I could add to the ink??

Dear M. GALVAN:

I had some problems in ink too but i am working in litho printing but these people can help you (FOGRA GRAPHIC TECHNOLOGY RESEARCH ASSOCIATION in Munich Germany) and this is their e-mail: [email protected]

sheetfed ink

sheetfed ink

Hi,
I have an industry for making glue and I have the mixers and now I am tring to make a new branch that it is the INK.
I want to make the INK but i want to know the know how and formula and how i make it.
plz if anybody know how to make the sheetfed ink plz try to tell me.

[email protected]

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back