Vendor Issues

DamionMT

I have just about had it with GEI Calgraph, are there any reputable alternatives to them when it comes to contracting out for service and upkeep on wide format printers?

Any info would be much appreciated.

Unfortunately, Calgraf - exclusive AGFA service-provider at NAFTA...
Some of canadian customers were unhappy having their service as well.
My advice - call MUTOH (in case of Sherpa 2, 43 or Grand) or EPSON (Sherpa 24, 44) if you have any mechanical issue, or if that's a ColorManagement/SW issue- try to find any former experienced AGFA SE who was laid off within 2-3 last years (like myself :( ).

HP says that they use their own people, but the last time I had service on an HP product, the guy was from Northrup-Grummon - which was cool 'cause then my inkjet was military grade :p

Canon uses Calgraph

Epson now uses ¿Decision One?

We dumped Calgraph when our contract was up and now go with a local independent operator that has training on Mutohs. He's done a good job and is way more reliable.

David
Vancouver, B.C.

Vendor issues

Vendor issues

If you are looking for field service on Roland printers, I am located in southern California.

I have 12 years experience servicing large format thermal and Roland inkjet printers.

Chuck lapinsky
[email protected]

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back