Vutek Service Contract

KingRS01

We have been carrying service contracts on our 3 Press Vu printers for the last 5 years. The main reason is the parts we receive under the contract as we have a well trained operator to do the maintanence.
We have looked at many but options but I can not find anyone that offers service contracts for the Vuteks but Vutek. Anyone using a 3rd party for Vutek service contracts?

3rd Party Vutek Parts, Service, and Support

3rd Party Vutek Parts, Service, and Support

We have been carrying service contracts on our 3 Press Vu printers for the last 5 years. The main reason is the parts we receive under the contract as we have a well trained operator to do the maintanence.
We have looked at many but options but I can not find anyone that offers service contracts for the Vuteks but Vutek. Anyone using a 3rd party for Vutek service contracts?

We at Prime Printer Service offer Vutek Parts, new and used, Service, and Support. We currently do not offer a service agreement that includes parts however we do have many parts at a discount from Vutek's prices, I would like to discuss ways that we may be able to save your company money. For more information please contact us via phone or email, you can also visit our website at Prime Printer Service LLC

Joe Rafferty
Prime Printer Service LLC
61B Reservoir Road
Meredith, NH 03253
Office: (603) 273-4148
Email: [email protected]

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back