Wanted details of plane clam in p-44 super variant

Sir,
I have one P-44-6 1991 model Planeta Super Variant fuji console model. In this machine rear plate clamp is not sigle. In this machine has double rear plate clamp. So new plate changing time is taken more times. why? in this model make double clamp. we are not understand in this method.

HELP ME PLZ

Enlightenment

Enlightenment

Hello fellow Lithographers,

1) A PDF - Split type rear plate clamps,

"From knowledge to competence is a great step --- from ignorance to competence
an even greater one"

Regards, Alois

Attachments

• Split Plate Clamps # 1013.pdf
    449.5 KB · Views: 246
  • Split Plate Clamps - Answer # 2014.pdf
    172.3 KB · Views: 218
Thank You

Thank You

Sir,
Thank You for your reply & we want another details of that split plate clamp. In this clamp take more times of late changing period. Why? we want how to change the plate in very quick time.

Thanking You

Your press is 20 years old. If you really want fast plate changes, you need a more modern press. problem solved.

Al

Or, buy a press with one touch plate tensioning, which tensions the back edge of the clamp with on spring loaded bolt

Or, buy a press with one touch plate tensioning, which tensions the back edge of the clamp with on spring loaded bolt
Again, that will make it a press of more recent vintage.

I believe that the development of split tail clamp feature came after single tail clamps already existed. At that time the focus of engineering talent was on producing presses that could overcome the distortions of the paper inherent in the offset process. Considerations of increasing productivity through automation came later.

Al

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back