Web Pressmen

My pressroom has a magnum 8 w/ 2 towers and it sucks horribly. I wouldn't work on that junk press even if they offered my 4+more bucks an hour. And the things only 7 months old. The navy wouldn't even buy it for a ship anchor i'd bet.

We have 12 units Goss Community with 2 4 high and an SSC folder.

We started with a 3 unit Goss Suburban back in 1961. I was in high school at the time. I went full time in 1965.

1971 brought us a 5 unit Community with the SC folder, after many years and several up grades we're now at 12 units including the 2 4 highs.

Are you guys using a deadpan system? Our super is trying to do one piecemeal and it sux big time. I can see where if you to a total convert all at once it might work but doing it one at a time blows. Not helping is the fact the feed lines to the reservior are about as big as our pneumatic lines so they clog easily.

working on M600

working on M600

Im currently working on a M600D good press but has some issues regarding silicone :confused:

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back