Whay do you think guys?

gailkeys

Do you know any online printing service provider who offers to print and deliver copies of documents in four hours after placing request and uploading sample document on their website?

Nope! Most of them offer delivery within 24 to 48 hours. May be some local printing company can offer that kind of service, but not online printers.

Austin12345 - why on eath would you say that ?

Any Online printer can offer that ! We have several customer that have set up B2B storefront to auto-batch and print without any intervention. We have some customers who have in-plants that this is done in minutes, not even hours.

In fact, i would argue the opposite - it is far easier for an online exchange to rush and order and hope in a van and deliver it than if you had to dive the file there and drop off a thumbdrive.

We offer that, not in Newark but for our local area. This would be for easy print and cut projects like business cards, flyers, postcards etc. What every W2P service forgets is that is only a segment of what digital printers are asked to do. Books, manuals, booklets, multipage/multistock jobs seem to be a big portion of our work which is harder to fit into a W2P solution or a 4 hour window.

I would think that Fedex Office could do that.

When I worked at Kinko's, before FesdEx took over, we offered that type of service, I'm assuming it's still a possibility. I guess that assumes you're within their delivery area.

We just did 550 post cards for a local customer within three hours without the use of a fancy W2P service. Just a cheap phone and simple email. In fact, the only reason it took that long was because they wanted us to use their paper. Now I'd like to see an online printer offer that!

Your're a troll.

HAY GUYZ WHO CAN PRINT ADN DELIVER ME 2,000 12 PAGE BOOKS IN 4 HOURS?!?!1

from the desk of the troll spokes weasle

from the desk of the troll spokes weasle

Your're a troll.

HAY GUYZ WHO CAN PRINT ADN DELIVER ME 2,000 12 PAGE BOOKS IN 4 HOURS?!?!1

I might be a troll. I can spell though.

So, what specifications, are they self cover, are the PDF file ready to print, where are you located and how much are you willing to pay, are they 1/1 ?

Who knows - maybe. Pay in cash ?

- sheesh.

Michael, it was a sarcastic response to OP because we all have all been watching deadlines get tighter in this business.

I'll entertain your post though :)

I need 2,000 12 page Booklets shipped to Aruba. Here are the specs:

heavy 4/4 coverage
Cover: 14 PT C2S /w inside pocket and outside spot UV
Text: 70# Gloss text w/ one page micro-perfed.

You got 4 hours, baby! HURRY!! ASAP!! GO! GO! GO!

haha! I forgot. I'll supply a low res PDF without the fonts embedded. Needs to match Pantone 021, but not for branding, but because I'm sadistic.

Hilarious twist to the end of this post - some of you have some great printing humor - laughing too hard got to run to the bathroom.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back