Which is the Best Konica Minolta Bizhub Model

pankaj patil

1. Konica Minolta Bizhub C 6000
2. Konica Minolta Bizhub C 6500
3. Konica Minolta Bizhub C 6501
4. Konica Minolta Bizhub C 7000
5. Konica Minolta Bizhub C 8000
6. Konica Minolta Bizhub C 70HC

The C8000 is a known shipwreck, avoid it. The C70HC is unusable in a day-today copyshop environment, since it's using a different toner-set than 'normal' machines: you will have great problems matching colors printed on any other digital printer. The models of C6xxx series are solid performers.

I own a KM 1060....Almost 7 million impressions on it... It still prints just as beautifully as it did when it was new... Rock solid machine.... I do almost all my maintenance very easy to work on.... Dropped the maintenance program one year after getting it.... Have had NO click charge for 4 years now... Makes me enough money to pay the bills and then some....

I agree with Priceline...some context would be nice!

Those are all so old, some already at end of life and some are nearing end of life, that I wouldn't recommend any of them. If you're looking for used KM gear, look at the C1060/C1070's...those started being sold about 5 years ago and there should be plenty coming on the used market for sale as leases are ending. Definitely stay away from the C8000. It was a known problematic machine for KM with the first attempt at a 2nd fuser. The rest were great in their time.

I cannot stress this enough. STAY AWAY from the C8000!! If it's the last printer on the planet, do not install one.

As someone who operated one for approx 4 years, it was the worst 4 years of my working life. It is still in our workshop, and has not turned a cog in 18months. I could write a book on the problems with that machine. 2.25 mill clicks in 4 years is nothing but it's all we got out of this one. Replaced with a Versant 3100, and I can honestly say it has been a life changing experience. Absolute dream of a machine to operate.

But yea, stay well away from the C8000 if you value your sanity! In saying that, we have one here if you are willing to sort out a C-4661 error code which has had every engineer in the UK and Ireland stumped!

In my opinion if you know to support 6501 by your own, is by far the best printer of the above even until today.

happy new year to everybody!!

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back