Who's doing film imagesetting?

roger

If you are doing 30" x 40" film imagesetting (or you know someone who is) can you post contact information please? Thanks, Roger

roger,

Not that it matters much these days, but where are you located? It will help in giving you information for someone who is at least in your region.

Graphic Services Inc. in Kansas City, Kansas.
.004" & .007"(matte) film up to 36"x44"
1-800-247-6624
Ask for Stan or Randy.

We service Agfa, Autologic 3850, ECRM Mako and StingRay, and some others in the midwestern USA. There are still quite a few doing film. 30 by 40 needs an avantra 44, we probably have 100 actives in our database.

Saad, you are a novice in here, so please stop your necroposts reanimation!!! :)
3 years past since!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vlad Thank you for your reply , no harm in trying it might get new bussines , thanks any way, did you get my message , as you said I am new here I could not post it so I sent you a message. Thanks again

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back