Xante Excelagraphix 4200

jdiggy

HI All- Anyone have experience with this machine or tested it out? I'm wondering if this can be a solution for some short-run oversized prints I usually have to run offset on a 40" press. I wonder where the cut off point is. We do some runs of 75-250 for I consider "short-run". Cost of consumables for a full coverage 24x36? These items usually need to be diecut as well. Any input regarding this machine for such purposes would be greatly appreciated.

I don't know much about the unit, but Xante is known for expensive proprietary supplies and iffy service. I would check with Xante equipment owners in your area and see what their experiences are. I worked where we had several CL30 units and getting help from them was slow and expensive. My only saving grace was that I knew a former Xante tech that could help me out.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back