Xerox 252 Error Code 094 321 **Pulling Hair Out**

PrintingFools

Having an issue with this code. I have tired everything. What is interesting when shutting off and then restarting the press with the door open and drawers out it doesn't read it. Just goes straight to the code.

Have any of you experienced this code on your 252 260 etc....

094 codes are the IBT belt. Might have a bad sensor, a bad IBT belt or a bad IBT assembly. Either way it sounds like you need a technician.

Unfortunately, our contracted ended long ago and we have no technician to work on the machine.
We have managed many of the repairs , thanks to printplanet and the Xerox Tech Manual I have.
1. We tried both a new belt and changing back to the old belt
2. Looked at the NVM and 744-350 is reading 0
But, error is still there :(
It says in the manual to do:
Procedure
Execute DC330 [094-002 1st BTR Retract] and DC330 [094-001 1st BTR Contact] alternately, executing DC330 [094-200 1st BTR Retract Sensor] at the same time with each execution.
(CAN ANYONE explain this to me and what to do?)

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back