Xerox 4127 Toner Density

CanarcticPress

We have received yet another new printer, which is making me miss the old!
I have been having alot of difficulties with the density of the toner, asking the technicians is not proving to be any help (this printer is new too them also). Is there any tricks that you lovely people would be able to help me with?

Im sending my jobs from adobe to a folder I have set up on the printer, working on getting a fiery but for now that and printing straight from adobe to the printer are my only options. As far as I can tell there is no way to darken the jobs, or change the density on the printer manually! Help!!

They came out with a new developer and developer housing for the 41XX I believe. Might want to check to see if your unit has been converted. We had a lot of issues with the machine creating consistent solids and halftones till they switched it out a few months back.

This is an old thread but I found it first before adding a new post. I am having the same problem as
Canartic Press. Any updates in the past two years. having problems with density on solids

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back