Xerox 5000 Costs

cda77

We are looking at the Xerox 700 and the 5000. We have pretty much eliminated the 700 from picture and are focusing on the 5000.
However, I am suspicious of the quotes I am getting.
Will anybody share what they are paying on a 60 month lease US
I am being quoted $3300 for the base unit without options.
I would also like to find out what others are paying for click charges, both Black and Color
I am being quoted .049 color and .0125 black.
Any help?

5000 print costs

5000 print costs

Unfortunately, there is no definitive answer. The cost per print will depend greatly on your volume. For example, if your volume is low (hundereds for a production unit such as the 5000), your cost per copy will be higher than if you were doing thousands, it would be less; millions - less than that.

Xerox is pretty consistent with their per-print rate, for sure.

Again, the monthly cost for the unit will vary depending on your area, etc. Let you rep know what your budget is and they will surely work with you.

:)
DeeDee, Ohio

I think your color click rate is the best you can get, $0.0490.

Your black & white should be $0.0129.

About equipment pricing, there are so many factors really, type of lease, length of the lease, your type of industry, your geography, any trade ins, any associations you belong to, etc.

How many clicks are included with that price?

I have a 5000 and we're paying $0.0612 for color and 0.0129 for black and white.
That's with zero clicks included and an Fiery RIP

Quick question,
Are these prices being talked about in this thread for an A3 click or A4 click?
If it is A3 (8 1/2 x 11) then is your click doubled for an A4 (11 x 17)?

Thanks for sharing

Last edited:
The base price seems high if it has no options or included clicks. That would make the box like $150,000.00 if my calculations are correct.

Is this machine that expensive?

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back