Xerox 7002 Troubles

vaugh6288

Has anyone had any troubles with the Xerox 7002? We cannot seem to get a consistent job run on this press. We've changed out the developer and everything and still it looks bad.

Any other presses we should look at?

Thx

Are you having color consistency issues? For instance is everysheet a differnet color than the next? Does it go on in sets of 3? I had a 7002 with those issues. Please refer to me previous posts regarding these issues, and see if they match up to your issues.

Just so you know, they are not able to fix this issue. I have been battling with them over this problem for almost a year now, and it is getting very nasty. They are aware of the issue, yet the cannot fix it, and they are still pedalling these POS's all of the country and world. Do not buy into the paper being a factor, it is not, Xerox stock will also show the defect. Good luck getting out of your contract. Also, the 8000AP and the DC700 have the exact same issues...

Also, the 8000AP and the DC700 have the exact same issues...

Not all 8000AP's... mine is running like a champ, just ran a 6000 sheet 12x18 4/4 with 98% coverage on both sides, the biggest variance I had throughout the run was 2.5dE. I went through 9 jars of toner during the run. I have NEVER had 3 sheets coming out in different colors. Maybe it's your techs or the environment it is installed in, kinda funny you have had 3 different machines with the same issue????

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back