Xerox 800 Color Press - Thoughts?

Hi again Despotes....

Actually - XEROX Corp OWNS Global Imaging Company. Xerox bought them over 1 year ago.....

Global Imaging can NOT give you a .04 cent click on on Xerox 800 / 1000 ColorPress. No way, no how....

Call your Global Imaging Sales Rep and ASK them to give you a proposal IN WRITING showing a .04 click on a 800/1000 Colorpress.

They will come back to you with .057 VARIABLE.

Book it.

Good luck

Rob

Boooo Xerox.

Last edited:
Hi again Despotes....

Actually - XEROX Corp OWNS Global Imaging Company. Xerox bought them over 1 year ago.....

Global Imaging can NOT give you a .04 cent click on on Xerox 800 / 1000 ColorPress. No way, no how....

Call your Global Imaging Sales Rep and ASK them to give your a proposal IN WRITING showing a .04 click on a 800/1000 Colorpress.

They will come back to you with .057 VARIABLE.

Book it.

Good luck

Rob

Boooo Xerox.

Hi Rob,

I know Xerox owns Global but they act and react differently. I have been a customer of both and the difference is night and day. I never suggested a .04 click...you stated that they were walking away from a .053 /100K volume commitment and they are at .057. Just trying to help, sorry.

Awwww - ok

Sorry for the confusion. I appreciate the help.

I will contact Global and see if they can do .053 Fixed on the 800 / 1000

I was told that "as of April 2012, .057 is THE BEST click rate" ANYONE can get on the 800 / 1000.

We shall see

Can you email me your Rep's phone # at Global?

digitalinsight AT cox DOT net

Thx much

Rob

What about on the 800/1000 the $995 base maintenance monthly fee with no clicks they want separate from the click charges? That adds another .01 per click if you do 100,000 month or .005 @ 200,000. Man it is hard to want this unit over a KM8000. X has been turning the screws on Global to not discount the rates on the big iron. So talk with Global about the KM 8000 they sell 2x1 of KM over Xerox, still beat KM pricing and will go .04 a click. + we just told X wants to charge me convince fee to pay by CC or electronic payment. MF's I am done with them.

Big Xerox (Direct) and their Global Imaging companies are managed very differently...We negotiated net 60 on invoicing for clicks. We pay the lease on time via ACH so as to have no misunderstandings on when payments are recieved by Xerox or any other leasing company.

I have (2) Xerox 8002s, (1) Xerox 700 (1) Xerox 560 (1) Nuvera 120 (1) Xerox 4127 and (53) Xerox MFPs ranging from Xerox 3635s to Xerox 7556s. MOS (Michigan Office Solutions) has been rock solid on support and service and we recieved a better price vs value than Konica, Canon or Ricoh offered when we send out the RFP.

The best negotiation tool you have is your willingness to walk away from the table.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back