Xerox EX Fiery Rip/Server

Hello, Let me know if you have this information. Xerox claims that price is much HIGHER (20000 EUR)
of XEROX FFRIP. We are just talking with xerox about the price of X1000 with Fiery RIP right now.

regards

Gorazd

Does anyone have any pricing on the rip for the Fiery Rip for Xerox 800/1000?

We didn't ask for pricing on the XeroxFF as it does not provide adequate color management and have the most versatility for variable data. The price on the Fiery was $68,500 usd.

We didn't ask for pricing on the XeroxFF as it does not provide adequate color management and have the most versatility for variable data. The price on the Fiery was $68,500 usd.

That price is within a couple grand of the quote I just received, seem high to anyone else?

Yes, I feel it is very high. It was actually $68,000 usd even.

I actually felt the price of the engine itself was right around where I expected it to be, but the rip was just ridiculous. It may actually keep me from obtaining one.

30K extra for the 5th color...... .0569 for color clicks on anything bigger than 14" and a base rate of: $950.00 per month compared to: .049 & no base rate on the 700 is big dollars.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back