Standard Finishing
4Over

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has the best all-around package for web-to-print?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never said we weren't using it -- I clearly said we had to hire another company to fix the issues and subsequently found out about the security issues with customer data.

I couldn't care less if you are happy, but if you're using Paypal for payments, your customer data is at risk. And you're customer data is even more at risk if you are PCI Compliant because
    Radix is likely scraping your customer's credit card information.

You are more than welcome to be foolish, and it just goes to show you that Radix will stoop to such low levels by contacting one of their clients (you) to try and figure out who I am.

I would have hoped you and others using OPS would have contacted me privately to find out not only my identity but to ask questions about these high risk security issues.

Good luck to you, Craig, and may you and your customer data be separated by your foolhardiness.

Comment

Guineapig... You have been PM'd

Comment

you should look at GEMONLINEPRINTSOLUTION. here sample template is loaded at
        http://gitmadurai.com/printing/paint...=2&printType=1

Comment

Web to Print Offshore Development Company

Originally posted by dhanya View Post
          you should look at GEMONLINEPRINTSOLUTION. here sample template is loaded at
          http://xxxxxx.xxxx/printing/painter/...=2&printType=1
          I couldn't get the site to load, and did a WHOIS search to see you are in India as well -- not to suggest that all companies in India are thieves like my previous W2P provider, but it will likely be a long time before I trust another offshore company.

Registrant:

dhanya pratap
          GEM INFORMATION TECHNOLOGy
          MADURAI, Tamil Nadu 625014
          India

Administrative Contact:
          pratap, dhanya dhanya2969@xxxxxgmail.com
          India
          +919446552682

Technical Contact:
          pratap, dhanya dhanya2969@xxxxxgmail.com
          India
          +919446552682

Domain servers in listed order:
          NS27.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
          NS28.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

Comment

Web to Print Software

Originally posted by Allure Innovations
            I'll guess that because there is a monthly fee, you host the software. If so, that's not something we are interested in ... you go out of business or your server dies, all our stuff goes along with it.

Although at $80/mo., that's a good price to test things out if a shop hasn't dipped their feet into the ecommerce pool.

BTW, I tried accessing your "pricing" page and it resulted in a 404 error, so you must be really new!

Wishing you much success.

Comment

Hi,
              I look web2print software with online creator but in box version. Do you know which software is without monthly fees -paid once?

Comment

Web2Print - Web to Print Software

Originally posted by aghapo View Post
                Hi,
                I look web2print software with online creator but in box version. Do you know which software is without monthly fees -paid once?
                I personally don't know of any W2P software that you can buy off the shelf (retail CD/DVD software) if that's what you mean. Every printing company does something unique which is why (I'm guessing) that there is no such thing as a boxed retail product.

If you're not a printer and are looking for a program/software to create templates for yourself, there are a ton of options available to you -- I'm sure if you did a Google search, you'd find them easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Craig View Post
                  Correct me if I'm wrong, but it looks like you are still using OPS on your ineedbusinesscards.com website.

I personally have been using OPS for 2 years and am very happy with their support and service, they have done EVERYTHING I have requested and gone above and beyond at times to make sure we got up and running.
                  Thank you craig for endorsing positively about onPrintShop, we are dealing with 300+ clients world wide and this is first of such case where we are blamed without understanding actual problem. In fact i have threat email from her way before she posted here to trade-off custom development requirement she had. It was reaction to quote for addition charge of customization request. Data posted above are paypal notification log, we will be posting clarification for other member below.

OnPrintShop solution has integration with variety of payment gateway api. Payment gateway send back notification to system (website) from where payment request was generated to update / mark orders as paid.

Each payment gateway has different integration system & we need to write code accordingly.

When webpage on your site receives notification about payment done in paypal we need to verify that response was generated by paypal for this purpose system(website) sends information back to payapl and
                  in return system(website) receive response with text included as VERIFIED.

Referred response is what system(website) received from paypal & pulled out from system log.

Above does not show that this information has been sent to Radix.

For authenticity you can check reference code for paypal payment integration which generates similar information as well using paypal ipn with kohana - probing

Comment

OnPrintShop solution has integration with variety of payment gateway api. Payment gateway send back notification to system (website) from where payment request was generated to update / mark orders as paid.

Each payment gateway has different integration system & we need to write code accordingly.

When webpage on your site receives notification about payment done in paypal we need to verify that response was generated by paypal for this purpose system(website) sends information back to paypal and
                    in return system(website) receive response with text included as VERIFIED.

Referred response is what system(website) received from paypal & pulled out from system log.

Above does not show that this information has been sent to Radix.

For authenticity you can check reference code for paypal payment integration which generates similar information as well using paypal ipn with kohana - probing

Originally posted by guineapig View Post
                    Oh brother, you use the reply to advertise your business.

We worked with so many of your coders over the course of trying to get your application to work, that there's no way you can convince us that management isn't aware of the data theft: your coders had to be working in cahoots with management.

I think that because your price-point is affordable, you use that to bait small businesses who are likely not tech-savvy, and then steal customer data to sell it to third party spammers.

Below is a snippet of the type of information that was being sent to Radix:

DetailsHTTP/1.0 200 OK
                    Server: Apache
                    X-Frame-Options: SAMEORIGIN
                    Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8
                    Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2012 22:42:44 GMT
                    Content-Length: 8
                    Connection: close

VERIFIED

The following data was received from PayPal:

mc_gross: 186.18
                    protection_eligibility: Partially Eligible - INR Only
                    address_status: unconfirmed
                    payer_id: XXXXXX
                    tax: 0.00
                    address_street: XXXXXXXXXXXX
                    payment_date: 14:42:40 Dec 28, 2012 PST
                    payment_status: Completed
                    charset: windows-1252
                    address_zip: XXXXX
                    first_name: XXXXX
                    mc_fee: 5.70
                    address_country_code: CA
                    address_name: XXXXXXXXX
                    notify_version: 3.7
                    custom:
                    payer_status: unverified
                    business: XXXXX@XXXXX
                    address_country: Canada
                    address_city: Toronto
                    quantity: 1
                    verify_sign: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
                    payer_email: XXXXX@XXXXX
                    txn_id: XXXXXX
                    payment_type: instant
                    last_name: XXXXXX
                    address_state: ON
                    receiver_email: XXXXXX@XXXXXX
                    payment_fee:
                    receiver_id: XXXXXX
                    txn_type: web_accept
                    item_name: XXXXXX
                    mc_currency: CAD
                    item_number: XXXXXXX
                    residence_country: CA
                    handling_amount: 0.00
                    transaction_subject: XXXXXXXX
                    payment_gross:
                    shipping: 0.00
                    ipn_track_id: XXXXXXX

We recently read that Radix and Ricoh Canada have inked a deal: that is darn frightening and we hope that Ricoh has their own IT department to cross-check Radix' coding to ensure you don't track customer data.

Print shops beware!

Comment

Originally posted by onprintshop View Post
                      Thank you craig for endorsing positively about onPrintShop, we are dealing with 300+ clients world wide and this is first of such case where we are blamed without understanding actual problem. In fact i have threat email from her way before she posted here to trade-off custom development requirement she had. It was reaction to quote for addition charge of customization request [edit by guineapig: LIES, LIES and DARN LIES]. Data posted above are paypal notification log, we will be posting clarification for other member below. [edit by guineapig: so it's taking you almost 6 months to come up with a story of LIES, LIES and DARN LIES]

OnPrintShop solution has integration with variety of payment gateway api. Payment gateway send back notification to system (website) from where payment request was generated to update / mark orders as paid. [edit by guineapig: then why did you insert your email address into the payment verification? THIEVES!]

Each payment gateway has different integration system & we need to write code accordingly. [edit by guineapig: do you really think you can fool more people by trying to look like you know what you're talking about]

When webpage on your site receives notification about payment done in paypal we need to verify that response was generated by paypal for this purpose system(website) sends information back to payapl and
                      in return system(website) receive response with text included as VERIFIED. [edit by guineapig: we changed Radix email address from Paypal verification and have not had any problems since -- I think you are trying to cover your butts by saying that the data you receive from orders is somehow legitimate. LIES, LIES and DARN LIES]

Referred response is what system(website) received from paypal & pulled out from system log. [edit by guineapig: BULLCRAP]

Above does not show that this information has been sent to Radix. [edit by guineapig: oh yes it does because it was your email address inside the database]

Either you are a liar about why I said I would let other print shops know about how bad you are, or you completely don't understand why I was extremely upset.

It had nothing to do with giving me a quote on custom work.

It had everything to do with my retail prices disappearing every few weeks and I had to spend 20-50 hours re-entering prices all over again.

Your staff of Naresh, Saiyam and whomever else I dealt with didn't know why the problem existed.

And now that we have a new development company (local to Toronto thank goodness), they were the ones that discovered you were stealing our customer data by inserting your company's email address.

It had nothing to do with Paypal or verification -- Radix is nothing more than thieves.

Oh, and as you can see, my English and comprehension is quite good, so if there was a communication problem, it didn't start on my end --- I remember I had to carefully dumb-down my words to ensure Radix understood what I was trying to accomplish.

I stand by my initial review of Radix/Onprintshop that the company or the employees or both are thieves.

Comment

Originally posted by guineapig View Post
                        Either you are a liar about why I said I would let other print shops know about how bad you are, or you completely don't understand why I was extremely upset.

It had nothing to do with giving me a quote on custom work.

It had everything to do with my retail prices disappearing every few weeks and I had to spend 20-50 hours re-entering prices all over again. (We have been following your post and every time you come up with new accuse. we had given many fixes for free even you had no support & maintenance contract )

Your staff of Naresh, Saiyam and whomever else I dealt with didn't know why the problem existed.

And now that we have a new development company (local to Toronto thank goodness), they were the ones that discovered you were stealing our customer data by inserting your company's email address. ( Can you produce SMTP Logs from your server which shows we have been receiving those data ??? , seems you don't have full understanding of code and you are relied on other people feedback)

It had nothing to do with Paypal or verification -- Radix is nothing more than thieves. ( using paypal ipn with kohana - probing )

Oh, and as you can see, my English and comprehension is quite good, so if there was a communication problem, it didn't start on my end --- I remember I had to carefully dumb-down my words to ensure Radix understood what I was trying to accomplish.

I stand by my initial review of Radix/Onprintshop that the company or the employees or both are thieves. ( and still keep using Radix/Onprintshop core technology to leverage your business online at Business Cards Toronto. Cheapest Business Cards Online. Direct Mail Postcards Canada. )
                        So If you are still using our technology that says it all.

We are professional company and have never shut down doors for discussion. However instead of communicating with us you stated to post bad reviews every where to negotiate with our company.
                        We respect our clients and are always open to listen to their needs. This communications should be done in Inbox to find positive solution at not at Public Forum.

And once again, we develop & sell software not prints.

We wish you good for your business.
                        Last edited by onprintshop; 02-07-2013, 09:52 AM.

Comment

Guys,
                          I want to remind you that this is a forum for seeking and dispensing professional knowledge to assist our fellow professionals. We should all strive to uphold the highest personal and professional standards. Writing comments that are personal attacks speak more about the person making the attacks than the subject of the attacks.

Let's all keep in mind that no one wants to be involved in other people's petty quarrels. Such behavior detracts from what we are all trying to accomplish. Some of us have more experience than others and sharing this experience with those who have less is what PrintPlanet is all about.

So, if you have a personal or customer satisfaction issue, take this argument elsewhere. PrintPlanet Forums are not the place to market products. If there is a customer issue, then settle it using alternate means.
                          Thank you.

Comment

Hmmm…I have been watching this post since its inception. There seems to be a lot of unhappy people using various "lower end" web to print systems. I was also surprised no one has mentioned pageflex throughout this post.

While I understand Pageflex is pretty expensive, I have NEVER had any issues with the software. Export template from Indesign…set variables…upload. Easy-sneazy. Their tech support is awesome. I guess it comes down to…you get what you pay for.

We have over 100 clients set up on our system, and orders fly in every day. The best thing about web to print besides not having to typeset, is that it really "locks" your client in. We are not the cheapest printer in town…but…our customers can order their collateral 24/7. Our lead times are cut drastically by the system, and most of the time we print the orders and ship the same day.

I can honestly say… I'd rather pay more for a system that "works", than constantly struggle.

Comment

Originally posted by brent View Post
                              Hmmm…I have been watching this post since its inception. There seems to be a lot of unhappy people using various "lower end" web to print systems. I was also surprised no one has mentioned pageflex throughout this post.

While I understand Pageflex is pretty expensive, I have NEVER had any issues with the software. Export template from Indesign…set variables…upload. Easy-sneazy. Their tech support is awesome. I guess it comes down to…you get what you pay for.

We have over 100 clients set up on our system, and orders fly in every day. The best thing about web to print besides not having to typeset, is that it really "locks" your client in. We are not the cheapest printer in town…but…our customers can order their collateral 24/7. Our lead times are cut drastically by the system, and most of the time we print the orders and ship the same day.

I can honestly say… I'd rather pay more for a system that "works", than constantly struggle.
                              <sigh> as they say, hindsight is always 20/20.

I spent a lot of time looing at a lot of W2P solutions and contacted a number of companies as well

I'm quite sure I looked at PageFlex and likely contacted them.

My first preference was to find a North American company and after exhausting all possibilities, I ended up where I ended up.

And I searched on and off for about a year.

Comment

Originally posted by onprintshop View Post
                                So If you are still using our technology that says it all. ...
                                Yes, using your technology, but not using Radix. After spending many thousands of dollars, it would be difficult, if not impossible, to shelf it 14 months into it.

Again, I stand by my comments that Radix are thieves -- and that's not meant as name-calling as it is letting others know their data may be at risk.

This is also not a customer-service issue: I tried and tried to communicate with Radix and to put up with all the issues for 8-10 months without resolve.

It wasn't until I hired a new company a few months ago that shed light on the data theft.

Comment

UltimateDuploSmartsoft (Presswise)4OverStandard FinishingKBA
                                Smartsoft (Presswise)

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4774 users online. 115 members and 4659 guests.

Most users ever online was 6,151 at 11:36 AM on 11-17-2017.

Working...
                                X