Collapse
Canon
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indesign CS3 - "Show all menu items"

I have inDesign CS3 with the latest updates running on Leopard with the latest updates. I have been using ID CS3 for about 3 or 4 months now on Leopard with no problems. Today for some reason when I click on the drop down menus, like File, Edit, etc., I dont see all the items, I now have to click at the bottom of the list and say "show all menu items". I have not played around with any settings or anything, so not sure what happened. How do I make it so I see all menu items all the time?

thanks

Re: Indesign CS3 - "Show all menu items"

> {quote:title=wonderings wrote:}{quote}
    > I have inDesign CS3 with the latest updates running on Leopard with the latest updates. I have been using ID CS3 for about 3 or 4 months now on Leopard with no problems. Today for some reason when I click on the drop down menus, like File, Edit, etc., I dont see all the items, I now have to click at the bottom of the list and say "show all menu items". I have not played around with any settings or anything, so not sure what happened. How do I make it so I see all menu items all the time?
    >
    >
    > thanks

To restore all your menus, go to Window -> Workspace -> Reset Menus

That will restore all menu items :-)

Cheers,
    Jon Morgan
    Hopkins Printing

Comment

Re: Indesign CS3 - "Show all menu items"

Thanks, it turns out I wasnt using my workspace, once I clicked on my saved workspace, it all went back to normal.

thanks again.

Comment

4OverStandard FinishingDuploSmartsoft (Presswise)AleyantCanonKBA
      Standard FinishingDuploAleyantCanonGraph Expo4 PeesLabelexpoKBAKBA4Over

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4599 users online. 91 members and 4508 guests.

Most users ever online was 6,597 at 10:25 AM on 04-20-2018.

Working...
      X