X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When you Lose What you Got....

You got what you lost.

Can anyone out there relate to this?

Insight warmly welcomed. Yes I know about the medicine mein fledglings.

D

Ahhh, little grass-hopper, the answer is "Nothing"

When you lose what you got (nothing), you got what you lost (nothing).

Comment

I don't hop the grass much, but you you sure are a prettyՆ⋠smella. D

Comment

Originally posted by D Ink Man View Post
        I don't hop the grass much, but you you sure are a prettyՆ⋠smella. D
        Is this guy for real these days??

Comment

Originally posted by AP90 View Post

Is this guy for real these days??
          I just checked Google News to see if there have been any reports of hallucinogens being spilled into water supplies, but it's not finding anything.

Comment

Originally posted by PrintIT View Post

I just checked Google News to see if there have been any reports of hallucinogens being spilled into water supplies, but it's not finding anything.
            Aliens?

Comment

This might be worse than political views . . .
              "If you think you are too small to be effective
              you have never been in the dark with a mosquito."

Comment

Originally posted by MailGuru View Post
                Ahhh, little grass-hopper, the answer is "Nothing"

When you lose what you got (nothing), you got what you lost (nothing).
                Sensei,

If you have 'nothing', you cannot lose 'anything', because there was 'nothing' there to begin with!

From now on, I'm done with these types of threads. There's nothing to gain by joining them, and it only encourages the OP to start more of them.

Comment

It fodders elevated thinking, if you take a moment to realize it. It is not a PP contest.

After all this is The Lounge, where we all gather in our silken robes, accompanied by fine wine, beautiful ladies and great song. Lighten up a bit and enjoy some hilarity for a change. Release the sphincter.

You never know, it might keep you on the Planet longer....

D

Comment

Originally posted by alibryan View Post

If you have 'nothing', you cannot lose 'anything',
                    That is correct, my student. I can not lose "anything" because I never had "anything". However, I could lose "nothing" because that is what I originally had.

Originally posted by alibryan View Post

.........because there was 'nothing' there to begin with!.................
                    Exactly

Comment

This Site should consider adding a new forum category, to minimize (or anticipate) confusion. They could call it: Threads of Nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by D Ink Man View Post
                        It fodders elevated thinking, if you take a moment to realize it. It is not a PP contest.

After all this is The Lounge, where we all gather in our silken robes, accompanied by fine wine, beautiful ladies and great song. Lighten up a bit and enjoy some hilarity for a change. Release the sphincter.

You never know, it might keep you on the Planet longer....

D
                        Oh I am so terribly sorry, I clearly walked into the wrong room. I was hoping to discuss which are the best Corel products with David Milisock. Don't mind me. I'll slip out quietly .... is that Prosecco?

Comment

Originally posted by Tim-Ellis View Post

Oh I am so terribly sorry, I clearly walked into the wrong room. I was hoping to discuss which are the best Corel products with David Milisock. Don't mind me. I'll slip out quietly .... is that Prosecco?
                          The only way you'll ever make any money in this industry is if you switch to ALL of Corel's products immediately. And if you have Mac computers, even though it will cost you money, donate them to the local homeless shelter and install all new PC's. The savings in productivity will be worth it cause the Macs can't keep up.

Comment

Ain't nuttin like stone, water and ink. "THE" printing process. Ask Alois, not Benny. Oh that's right, Benny's dead and only the legend of Alois remains.

Figured out eons ago.

D Truth

Comment

Looks like D Ink man's account is hacked.
                              Asif Qazi
                              www.facebook.com/printindustry

Comment

UltimateDuploSmartsoft (Presswise)4OverStandard FinishingKBA
                              UltimateDuplo4OverStandard FinishingKBAKBA 4Over

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4832 users online. 118 members and 4714 guests.

Most users ever online was 6,151 at 11:36 AM on 11-17-2017.

Working...
                              X