10 micron FM with Heidelberg CtP?

gordo

Is anyone doing 10 micron FM with Heidelberg CtP? If so, can you share your experience?
I you're not actually doing 10 micron FM but were told that you could with Heidelberg CtP I'd like to hear about that as well.

Thanks, gordo

Hi Gordo,

Please check you private e-mail, I have information for you on 10 micron Suprasetter user.

Best regards,

Mark

Why don't you share the info Mark and gordo?

Why don't you share the info Mark and gordo?

I have a Suprasetter A105 form HB.& I have no idea how to check if I obtain 10 micron or not, but i like to know.
I heard that reduces the ink consumption on the press.

Fm 10 mk with Heidelberg CtP? It's realy? Only Mark Tonkovich have information for it? I was holding a print samples CtP Сron (promotional sample plate maker - A5 plate and print it).

Hi MxPress,

It depends on the vintage of the Suprasetter's laser. Please contact your local Heidelberg representative to find out.

Best regards,

Mark

Mark
I have a Suprasetter A105 form HB.& I have no idea how to check if I obtain 10 micron or not, but i like to know.
I heard that reduces the ink consumption on the press.

Only vendors are in a position to define specifications for the performance of their devices and what they are willing to support in the field. 10 micron FM is a specialized application and Mark provided me, at the time, with the info I, and my associates, needed to proceed.

Best, gordo

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back