AB Dick 4995

Action123

Hopefully Im posting in the correct forum but I'm hopefully someone can help me with our AB Dick 4995. The suckers on the press wont come down to suck the paper anymore. I few techs have came by to check it out but every single one of them have thought it was a ryboi 3304 because its a similar press. Any help is welcomed or even a recommended tech to come help us out.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    769.6 KB · Views: 59
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    736.8 KB · Views: 58
Check to make sure there is good air/vacuum from the pump. I think it was one of the aux. pumps

Clean sucker and put graphite on sucker tubes.

If that doesn’t work clean valve on stream feeder head.

Hopefully that will do it.

Check to make sure there is good air/vacuum from the pump. I think it was one of the aux. pumps

Clean sucker and put graphite on sucker tubes.

If that doesn’t work clean valve on stream feeder head.

Hopefully that will do it.
Ill try it out right now and thank you for the suggestion, i really do appreciate it

Hi sir:

In reallity my big experience over 50 years , and 72 years, now retired, the A.B.DICK, can be RYOBI OR ITEK.

I recomend you if you can look in the control electrical box, the ID PLATE, where appear that information,
Let me know, and i cna Help you Inmediately.

[email protected]
Cell + WhatsApp: + 505 8861 1441

Managua, Nicaragua. Central America,

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back