Accuset 1000 Motor Mount Installation

lffngcrow

Hi,
Does anyone have an Accuset Service Instuctions 6.2.16 for removing and re-mounting the supply motor?

Thnx

That procedure is so easy and obvious that schoolboy of 6th grade could do it without any manual.
But anyway:

Removal
1. Remove the left side cover.
2. Locate the access cut out on the left side, upper left.
3. Remove the power, ground and encoder connections from the motor.
4. Squeeze the torsion spring together.
5. While holding the spring compressed, lift the motor and mounting bracket
up from the supply compartment.
6. Remove the two screws securing the motor to the mount (access to the
screws is through the holes in the drive wheel) and remove motor.
7. Loosen the two set screws securing the drive wheel to the motor and
remove.
8. Remove the ground tab from the motor and retain.

Replacement
1. Reverse the order of the removal procedure

Feeling better now? :)

accuset 1000 service manual

accuset 1000 service manual

Thanks for the response, your comments suck. I'm trying to install a metal mount to replace the plastic one integrated one which broke off, so I still need to download a service manual not a smart-ass answer.

DS

Vlads comments are not out of line. If you cannot figure out something so simple by looking at it, then hire someone who can. The part you are referring to was a mod. kit and is not covered in the service manual.

I made a copy-paste the "Supply Motor removal-install" topic from SM, there is nothing more helpfull.
You asked for the topic number 6.2.16 (which is wrong one) - I gave you 6.2.15.
No word about metal mount platen has been spoken even.
If you see it sucks - that your personal problem, buddy.
Even with retrofit kit for broken motor holder it is easy to understand how to do the replacement without any instruction.

You deserve a ban, Iffngcrow, asking for AGFA Confidential info in the first message at forum and behaving youself as a redneck in the second.
And you still expect some help in nearest future?
-------------------------------------------
Jesus, give me the patience!

Last edited:

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back