AccuSet1000 With Viper1.9 Rip Active 0C problem

moradnet

I have problem with Agfa Accuset1000, during send the job from TCP-IP

or Hot Folder *.ts
the Rip start buffering the Job and start sending it with high speed to Imagesetter the Rip counter start from 0 to 100% after that Rip Hang!,
during that Imagesetter control pannel appear "Rip Active 0C" Busy" message and no any job have imaged alo no film has been loaded.
I am replace the short cabel and imagesetter cabel but the problem still found.
Also replace other APIS Board from my friend.. OK normaly working.
Now I have problem in APIS Board, I am check all parts ICs,75als192 , 75als197 , All Resistance,Fuses,Capacitors and the lines connection all same as the New APIS no difference with new board detected.
The pin1 is connected to (U27)75als192 pin3...Ok same as New Board.
The pin2 is connected to (U18)75als192 pin14...Ok same as New Board.
But...
When you use the Ohmmeter the resistance between the Pin1 and the ground or the Pin2 and ground produces a resistance an infinite same as line broken.

When the opposite poles of Ohmmeter produces a 673 ohm resistance while the new Board 27 ohm resistance produces the same in both directions.
Please help me for repair my board.
Thanks..

Hi

Kindly..Please Help me for repair APIS Board,
I was replaced all chips FIFO, Uc, STATE,APIS Chip, and NVRAM, from other good Board, but the problem still found..

Test using Viper Rip 1.9 and Accust1000 results:
The Rip high speed send the job to Imagesetter only show in status bar 0%........100% but the Imagesetter still hung during send job from Rip and control panel show this message "Rip Active 0c", and the Rip hung after finish send job.!

Test using Viper Rip 1.9 and Avantra30 results:
Also I test this Board with Agfa Avantra30, the Rip send job quickly to AV30 (status bar for Rip start account the Imaged rate quickly from 0% to 100%) during that AV30 do not start imaging and does not appear any job received from Rip in status bar.
I wish from all engineers on this forum help me..

Many thanks for all.

Hi

I tested the Board on PC using Unidiag, the Program successfully get Accuset parameters, and can change Imagesetter parameters, but during try to send AgfaTest.TIF to imagesetter the Imaging window on Unidiag appear imaged status account 0%.1%.2%........100% quickly,after that Unidiag hung!
Control Panel on Accuset1000 appear "Rip Active 0C" Message..
I will wait for any Suggestions that can help me for repair the problem.
Thanks..

How many days of waiting for... you need to understand that none of service techs will help you because you just try to get their piece of bread (with some butter on top)?

Hi VladCanada,
Thank you for you reply..
Only I need to know.. what is the parts on Board it cause broken channel problem , 75als192 or 75als197?
In local spare parts shops found 75als192, 75als193 big size.
Also inform me are the 75als193 equivalent 75als197?
Thank you..

Data sheets for 75ALS*** available at web, use google.
AGFA Servicemen never had Schematic diagrams for PAC or UPAC brds.
I'm in doubt if anyone ever had "APIS protocol manual".
You dig too deep, buddy.

I have Service manual for all agfa systems, but no any info for electronic errors and Apis Boards,
About the Apis Board, I did replace all chips and 75als ICs, but the problem still found,
I believe that the AMCC PCI chip lead lo this problem. this part is not found in local shops.
Thank you..

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back