Adast Maxima MS 80-2 guillotine - service manual ?

RafalWM

I'm looking for a service manual for my guillotine. It's an "Adast Maxima MS 80-2"

Can anyone tell me where I can download something like this? or maybe someone here has got one?

I tried searching but didn't come up with any results.

Hi,

unfortunately there are not any service manuals that Owners of the machinery can use, you will have to get a qualified engineer in to inspect it.

Hi,

unfortunately there are not any service manuals that Owners of the machinery can use, you will have to get a qualified engineer in to inspect it.

yeah, but the only problem is those engineers are not always as qualified as my own staff ;)

Lol, i know what you mean,

i am a Manufacturer Trained guillotine engineer and most of the Independent Guillotine/Post Press engineering companies employees only have electrical or mechanical training but nothing specialized.

If you dont mind me asking where about's are you based??

i was going to suggest you contacting the company i work for, but i think Poland is a little bit too far, altho we do get calls from Print Company's in other countries. We are based in the UK.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back