Any experience with Versant 180 booklet maker staple refills?

ID13

We've been trying to use refills from bopstaples but have had trouble with the staples jamming after we install them. It could be something I'm doing when I replace the cartridge, I've tried reaching out to the company but they basically told me nobody else has trouble with them. Does anyone have experience using these or have another source to recommend? Or are we better off ordering and paying more to get them directly from xerox?

https://bopstaples.com/Xerox-008R13177-8R13177-Staples-2Pack.aspx

Below is what we use. We have used them with our 3100 for 2 years now, and never had any problems. Occasionally we will need to pull a strip or 2 of staples out, but overall not one hiccup. We run a lot of booklets too so we are constantly going through staples. Its amazing what being able to use off brand cartridges has saved over the 2 years in staples alone. But i would order these with confidence. If you have a problem with them, then id throw in some OEM ones and have the techs come out and look at it because I feel like it would be a problem on your end.

https://www.precisionroller.com/search.php?q=Xerox+008R12941+&x=30&y=17

Below is what we use. We have used them with our 3100 for 2 years now, and never had any problems. Occasionally we will need to pull a strip or 2 of staples out, but overall not one hiccup. We run a lot of booklets too so we are constantly going through staples. Its amazing what being able to use off brand cartridges has saved over the 2 years in staples alone. But i would order these with confidence. If you have a problem with them, then id throw in some OEM ones and have the techs come out and look at it because I feel like it would be a problem on your end.

Results for XEROX 008R12941
Is there any chance you can tell me how to use them for the 3100? I just ordered the refills yesterday before realizing I can't figure out how to open the cartridges to fill them. I've never had a machine with cartridges that don't easily open for refill.

Is there any chance you can tell me how to use them for the 3100? I just ordered the refills yesterday before realizing I can't figure out how to open the cartridges to fill them. I've never had a machine with cartridges that don't easily open for refill.
There’s 2 tabs that you have to squeeze together and it releases the top “hinge” to open up and access the staple cartridge from the housing. This video is the same cartridge for our 3100.

There’s 2 tabs that you have to squeeze together and it releases the top “hinge” to open up and access the staple cartridge from the housing. This video is the same cartridge for our 3100.

Thank you so much. I didn't squeeze hard enough I guess!

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back