Any Indigo 5600/7800 users out there?

If I were you: I'll be definitely looking into Ricoh 9110. Request a demo with you're stock and you're application.

I run an Indigo 7800 and I was a litho minder until 6 years ago. We have litho too and quite often run make-ups on the indigo of jobs that come up short. I have not seen another digital press that can match litho so closely. I believe you need to be printing around 2 million clicks per month for it to be worthwhile.

I run an Indigo 7800 and I was a litho minder until 6 years ago. We have litho too and quite often run make-ups on the indigo of jobs that come up short. I have not seen another digital press that can match litho so closely. I believe you need to be printing around 2 million clicks per month for it to be worthwhile.

I agree totally, we had samples and they were great. We could not get close to 2m per month though which is why it fails for us.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back