Any Kodak Storefront users here?

Prepress_Parasite

Either standalone or integrated. Would like to hear thoughts of people actually using this package. Does anyone know how old the product is? Thanks in advance.

We're using StoreFront in a few capacities. We've setup a few fulfillment systems for clients doing pick & pack from our warehouse, as well as customized variable orders that go to the digital departments. What kind of feedback are you after?

Are you running this integrated with Prinergy? What made you choose this over other web portals? I am a new user and wanted to know what other people thought of it. And no we don't have Prinergy.

Hello everyone... I used to work for Kodak with the Nexpress division. Unfortunately their W2P system is very limited. What are you looking for when it comes to a W2P app?

Thanks...

Alberto

Are you running this integrated with Prinergy?
I wouldn't say it's "integrated" just because they occupy the same server space. Prinergy & InSite are integrated, since proofs are generated through the Prinergy workflow and available to clients logged in to InSite if they so choose. StoreFront is really there to facilitate product ordering, fulfillment and OnDemand orders generated through Darwin that are output on the Indigo presses.

What made you choose this over other web portals?
I'm merely a lowly prepress monkey, decisions were made & we have but to follow. ;)

We're currently looking at Prinergy & the Kodak storefront. What we'd like out of the storefront is something a little more retail oriented than the system we currently use. Something we can offer the general public to come to and buy stationery/calendars/etc without having to log in first and jump through hoops to use.

We're waiting for a full demo, but from the few short videos I've seen it looks to be more corporate oriented (customers log into their own specific catalog) like a lot of the out-of-the-box W2P systems. Is this the case, or can it also be set up to be more retail oriented?

We're waiting for a full demo, but from the few short videos I've seen it looks to be more corporate oriented (customers log into their own specific catalog) like a lot of the out-of-the-box W2P systems. Is this the case, or can it also be set up to be more retail oriented?

Honestly, ask Kodak if it's possible to "pretty it up" for what you want. We use Storefront strictly in the capacity you've seen in the demos, although I've heard rumors internally that we'd like to offer some prints & cards for retail sale too.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back